1. Owner certifies the accuracy of all information Owner has conveyed about Owner’s pet to DINGO’S DOGSITTING.
2. Owner represents that all information that Owner has given to DINGO’S DOGSITTING about Owner is accurate.
3. Owner agrees that if Owner’s pet becomes ill or seems to be in need of medical
consideration, DINGO’S DOGSITTING, at its sole discretion, reserves the right to administer aid and/or to engage the services of a veterinarian and the expenses thereof shall be paid by the Owner. Owner gives consent to DINGO’S DOGSITTING to act on the Owner’s behalf in obtaining emergency veterinary care at the Owner’s expense if deemed necessary by DINGO’S DOGSITTING. Owner agrees to indemnify and holds DINGO’S DOGSITTING and its employees harmless from said expenses.
4. Owner understands that any problem, including but not limited to injury, illness or death that occurs while on our premises, and all dog(s) will be treated as deemed best by the staff of DINGO’S DOGSITTING, in their sole discretion, and that Owner assumes full financial responsibility for any and all expenses involved.
5. Owner agrees that their dog is in good general health, and valid proof that he/she is current on Rabies, Distemper, Bordetella and Parvovirus vaccinations will be provided. In addition, Owner agrees that their dog is on a scheduled flea/tick prevention program. Dogs arriving with fleas will be refused service.
6. Owner hereby grants DINGO’S DOGSITTING the right to videotape, photograph, and/or record their dog whilst in the care and custody of DINGO’S DOGSITTING and to post and/or reproduce any and all photographs taken (as well as Owner’s dog’s name) on or in, without limitation, on DINGO’S DOGSITTING’S website, promotional materials and merchandise, without becoming liable to the Owner or Owner’s dog for any royalty payment of any kind. DINGO’S DOGSITTING shall be the exclusive owner of the results and all such tapings, photography, and recordings will be used only by DINGO’S DOGSITTING in its own promotion, advertising, sale or publicizing.
7. Owner agrees that should their dog exhibit inappropriate aggressive behavior toward other dogs or employees, for the safety of all concerned, he or she will be placed isolated in a separate room or be temporarily relocated to a traditional boarding facility of our choosing.
8. In the event a dog is abandoned at DINGO’S DOGSITTING, due diligence will be undertaken to locate the owner. If the owner cannot be located, the dog will be surrendered to the nearest animal shelter.
9. DINGO’S DOGSITTING reserves the right to refuse any dog.
10. DINGO’S DOGSITTING shall exercise reasonable care for Owner’s dog while Owner’s dog is in DINGO’S DOGSITTING’S custody. Owner recognizes the potential risks involving group play/dog daycare/dog transportation, boarding and grooming due to the unpredictable nature of dogs.
11. Owner understands that DINGO’S DOGSITTING’S outdoor play area is partially covered in pea pebbles and recognizes the risks associated with this. DINGO’S DOGSITTING recommends that dogs prone to pica seek an alternative daycare completely free of pea pebbles.
12. While DINGO’s DOGSITTING does remove dog collars in our play areas, as well as utilize our own leashes during transport, due to the unpredictable nature of dogs, we cannot assume liability for Owner’s dog’s accessories whilst in our care.
*We recommend that all clients purchase a martingale collar for use while at DINGO’S DOGSITTING; a martingale collar prevents slim-necked dogs from backing out of their collars and should eliminate the need — in most cases — for a harness. For very large dogs that pull excessively, DINGO’s DOGSITTING recommends an EZ Walk Harness in addition to the martingale collar. Please save “fancy” coats and collars for non-daycare days. Please leave flea collars at home as well as these are easily broken during play.
13. Owner recognizes that the fence height of the outdoor play area for DINGO’S DOGSITTING is 6 feet high. DINGO’S DOGSITTING recommends that dogs prone to jumping or scaling fences, or those with extreme separation anxiety, seek alternate care arrangements.
14. Owner further agrees that his/her pet shall not leave the facility until all charges due are paid by Owner or proper payment arrangement are agreed upon by both parties. Bounced checks will incur an additional $30 fee. Boarding should be prepaid before the board’s commencement. Clients who do not purchase packages are required to pay their balance in full by week’s end. Unpaid balances will incur an interest charge of 3% after the first month.
15. Any claim or controversy arising out of or relating to this Contract, or the breach thereof, or as the result of any claim or controversy involving the alleged negligence by any party to this Contract, shall be settled by arbitration in accordance with the rules of the American Arbitration Association, and judgment upon the award rendered by an arbitrator may be entered in any court having jurisdiction thereof. The arbitrator shall, as part of his/her award, determine an award to the prevailing party of the costs of such arbitration and reasonable attorney fees of the prevailing party.
16. This Contract contains the entire agreement between the parties. All terms and conditions of this Contract shall be binding on the heirs, administrators, personal representatives and assigns of the Owner and DINGO’S DOGSITTING.