1. Owner certifies the accuracy of all information Owner has conveyed about Owner’s pet to DINGO’S DOGSITTING.
2. Owner represents that all information that Owner has given to DINGO’S DOGSITTING about Owner is accurate.
3. Owner agrees that if Owner’s pet becomes ill or seems to be in need of medical consideration, DINGO’S DOGSITTING, at its sole discretion, reserves the right to administer aid and/or to engage the services of a veterinarian and the expenses thereof shall be paid by the Owner. Owner gives consent to DINGO’S DOGSITTING to act on the Owner’s behalf in obtaining emergency veterinary care at the Owner’s expense if deemed necessary by DINGO’S DOGSITTING. Owner agrees to indemnify and holds DINGO’S DOGSITTING and its employees harmless from said expenses.
4. Owner understand that any problem, including but not limited to injury, illness or death that occurs while on our premises, and all dog(s) will be treated as deemed best by the staff of DINGO’S DOGSITTING, in their sole discretion, and that Owner assumes full financial responsibility for any and all expenses involved.
5. Owner agrees that their dog is in good general health, and valid proof that he/she is current on Rabies, DHLPP, Bordetella and Parvovirus vaccinations will be provided. In addition, Owner agrees that their dog is on a scheduled flea/tick prevention program. Dogs arriving with fleas will be refused service.
6. Owner hereby grants DINGO’S DOGSITTING the right to videotape, photograph, and/or record their dog during their time at DINGO’S DOGSITTING and to post and/or reproduce any and all photographs taken (as well as Owner’s dog’s name) on or in, without limitation, DINGO’S DOGSITTING’S website, promotional materials and merchandise, without becoming liable to the Owner or Owner’s dog for any royalty payment of any kind. DINGO’S DOGSITTING shall be the exclusive owner of the results and all such tapings, photography, and recordings will be used only by DINGO’S DOGSITTING in its own promotion, advertising, sale or publicizing.
7. Owner agrees that should their dog exhibit inappropriate aggressive behavior toward other dogs or employees, for the safety of all concerned, he or she will be placed isolated in a separate area until Owner is able to pick him/her up.
8. In the event a dog is abandoned at DINGO’S DOGSITTING, due diligence will be undertaken to locate the owner. If the owner cannot be located, the dog will be delivered to the nearest animal shelter.
9. DINGO’S DOGSITTING reserves the right to refuse any dog.
10. DINGO’S DOGSITTING shall exercise reasonable care for Owner’s dog while Owner’s dog is in DINGO’S DOGSITTING’S custody. Owner recognizes the potential risks involving group play/dog daycare/dog transportation, boarding and walking due to the unpredictable nature of dogs.
11. Dog collars are removed in play areas but left on in transit to/from daycare. DINGO’S DOGSITTING asks clients to avoid sending dogs to daycare with electric collars and/or flea collars. Due to the unpredictable nature of dogs, DINGO’S DOGSITTING cannot assume liability for Owner’s dog’s accessories whilst in our custody.
12. Owner recognizes that the fence height of the outdoor play area at DINGO’s DOGSITTING is 6 feet high. DINGOS DOGSITTING recommends that dogs prone to jumping or scaling fences, or those with extreme separation anxiety, seek alternate care arrangements.
13. Owner further agrees that the pet shall not leave the facility until all charges due are paid by Owner or proper payment arrangement are agreed upon by both parties. Bounced checks will incur an additional $30 fee. Clients who do not purchase packages are required to pay their balance in full by week’s end. Unpaid balances will incur an interest charge of 3% after the first month.
14. Any claim or controversy arising out of or relating to this Contract, or the breach thereof, or as the result of any claim or controversy involving the alleged negligence by any party to this Contract, shall be settled by arbitration in accordance with the rules of the American Arbitration Association, and judgment upon the award rendered by an arbitrator may be entered in any court having jurisdiction thereof. The arbitrator shall, as part of his/her award, determine an award to the prevailing party of the costs of such arbitration and reasonable attorney fees of the prevailing party.
15. This Contract contains the entire agreement between the parties. All terms and conditions of this Contract shall be binding on the heirs, administrators, personal representatives and assigns of the Owner and DINGO’S DOGSITTING.