We like to consider ourselves specialists over here at Dingo’s Dogsitting. We do two things: doggy daycare and dog boarding, and we do them well. While some corporate chains push every dog care revenue stream imaginable under one roof – think daycare, boarding, grooming, retail, training, and veterinary care – we like to focus our energy and attention on being the best dog daycare/boarding service provider on the north shore. What makes us the best? I’m glad you asked!
- Indoor and outdoor play spaces. Some daycares have just one or the other – we have both!
- Intelliturf’s patented K9 turf in our outdoor play area. Cleaner than sand, and safer than mulch, pea pebbles or concrete, intelliturf is the best possible outdoor ground covering available for dog care facilities.
- Best staff to dog ratio of any daycare on the Northshore. Nuff’ said.
- Licensed and insured. Check and check.
- The ability to separate dogs based on size and temperament: with two outdoor play spaces and three indoor ones, our separation practices ensure the safety and well-being of all of our charges.
- Dogs are not left alone overnight when boarding with Dingo’s. We board dogs a little differently here at Dingo’s. A little more close to what your dog is used to at home. Unlike a traditional kennel, we do not have private rooms or runs. Our boarders are welcomed into staff member homes or boarded in small groups of one to three with a staff member at the daycare.
- Pick-up and drop-off services: No time to drop off your dog? No problem! We’ve got you covered. With daily routes covering Beverly, Salem, Marblehead, Swampscott, Lynn, Nahant, Peabody and Hamilton, Wenham, we couldn’t make getting your dog to and from daycare any easier.
But don’t take my word for it, come in and see for yourself what makes us the best! We schedule tours of our facility before 8AM or after 5PM Monday through Friday. To schedule a tour, email us today: email@example.com.