In addition to our home boarding option , we also offer dog boarding at our doggy daycare in Beverly, Mass. Unlike a traditional kennel, we do not have private rooms or runs for the dogs, which is why we require that all dogs who board with us attend daycare at least once (ideally more) so that we can meet them and get a sense of their temperament and compatibility in a small group environment. A member of our staff stays overnight at the daycare in our second-floor office/apartment insuring that our charges are never left alone for any large length of time (like all night). Because of our “boutique” style of boarding, we do not board more than four dogs at a time at our facility and boarding preferences are given to dogs who attend daycare with us regularly.
Boarding rates can be found on our Services page and below:
- $65/calendar day for boarding plus daycare (one dog).
- $60/calendar day for boarding/no daycare (one dog).
- $75/calendar day for house-sitting for one dog (client’s home)
- Multi-dog discounts for boarding are available. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.
- “Half-day” boarding rates will apply for dogs dropped off after 5PM on their first day or picked-up before noon of their last day.
Payment and Cancellation Policy
Because our boarding space is very limited, we require payment upfront at the onset of booking in order to reserve your dog’s spot. Deposits will be refunded in full unless canceled less than 48 hours before your anticipated “check in”. Cancelations occurring within 48 hours of check-in will be issued a credit that can be used for a future service at a later date.
To get started boarding at Dingo’s, please complete the boarding forms found on the Contact Us section of our website.