In addition to our home boarding option , we also offer dog boarding at our doggy daycare in Beverly, Mass. Unlike a traditional kennel, we do not have private rooms or runs for the dogs, which is why we require that all dogs who board with us attend daycare at least bi-weekly so that we can ensure that they are able to interact in a copacetic manner with our pack whilst boarding. This scheduling requirement also helps ease the transition for your dog when you travel by breeding familiarity with our staff, our facility, and his pack/play mates.
A member of our staff stays overnight at the daycare in our second-floor office/apartment ensuring that our charges are never left alone for any large length of time.
Boarding rates can be found on our Services page and below:
- $75/calendar day for free-roam boarding at our daycare
- $75/calendar day for boarding in a staff member’s home
- $85/calendar day for house-sitting for one dog (client’s home)
- Multi-dog discounts for boarding are available. Please email us at email@example.com for further information.
- “Half-day” boarding rates will apply for dogs dropped off after 5PM on their first day or picked-up before noon of their last day.
Payment and Cancellation Policy
Because our boarding space is very limited, we require payment upfront at the onset of booking in order to reserve your dog’s spot. A cancellation fee of $35 will be assessed if a board is canceled after it has been confirmed with one of our boarders. Deposits will be refunded in full unless canceled less than 48 hours before your anticipated “check in”. Cancellations occurring within 48 hours of check-in will be issued a credit that can be used for a future service at a later date.
To get started boarding at Dingo’s, please complete the boarding forms found on the Contact Us section of our website.