Because our boarding space is very limited, we require payment upfront at the onset of booking in order to reserve your dog’s spot. A cancellation fee of $35 will be assessed if a board is cancelled after it has been confirmed with one of our boarders. Cancellations occurring within 48 hours of check-in will be issued a credit that can be used for a future service at a later date.
Additionally, due to our free roam and home boarding styles, all dogs who board with us must attend daycare at least bi-weekly (ideally more frequently) so that we can ensure that they can behave in a copacetic manner with our pack. This also helps ease the transition and quell anxieties for our boarding “charges”.
Boarding rates can be found on our Services page and below:
- $75/calendar day for home boarding in a staff member’s home
- $75/calendar day for free-roam boarding at our daycare
- $85/calendar day for house-sitting for one dog (client’s home)
- Multi-dog discounts for boarding are available. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.
- “Half-day” boarding rates will apply for dogs dropped off after 5PM on their first day or picked-up before noon of their last day.
*A $35 holiday surcharge is assessed on all major holidays (for a list of holidays see here: https://dingosdogsitting.com/dingos-dogsitting-holiday-closings/ ).
**We charge $10 extra/day to board puppies under 7 months of age.
To get started boarding at Dingo’s, please complete the boarding forms found on the Contact Us section of our website.