As the pandemic pups come of age, and folks head back to work, the need for our dog-walking services is as great as ever. In order to assist our back-end staff with the scheduling of these walks, as well as to mitigate issues for our dog walkers, please be aware of the following dog walking policies:
- For clients giving us keys: we require two sets. Please check that both sets work ahead of time.
- Please ensure all dog walking equipment – non-retractable leashes, collars, harnesses, poop bags etc – are out and easily accessible. We suggest an EZ walk harness for dogs that pull and a martingale collar for any slim necked dogs.
- If your dog becomes possessive of certain toys or furniture, it is best to remove access to those items to avoid any resource guarding issues for our walkers.
- Some clients like to leave a notebook or “Dog Log” for our walkers to write in after the visit. If a “Dog Log” is not available, a walker should reach out to you by text or email.
- We ask for at least 24 hours notice when scheduling a walk. Please note that our office is closed on weekends so if you need a walk on Monday, to guarantee service, kindly input your walk request no later than Friday afternoon. We will still do our best to accommodate last minute walks.
- Once a walk is confirmed, a cancellation fee of 50% will be incurred for any cancellations. If cancelled with less than 24 hours notice, the full fee will apply.
- Effective November 1st, the cost of a 30 minute dog walk will go from $24 to $26. A surcharge of $7.50/walk will continue to apply for walks before 8AM, after 5PM, or on weekends.
Thank you for your cooperation, assistance, and adherence to these policies!